We are building our community on the Lithium X Platform (formerly Jive) , a secure, robust software platform that will connect our community members to critical resources and each other, and achieve our shared mission of getting the best from the mental healthcare delivery system.
Our community is designed to have public and private "places" where members gather to share experiences, post everything from videos to personalized surveys, and even create their own work and discussion groups based on that place’s topic area. Want to start a ‘place’ to connect, share content, and even do regional workshops with other moms parenting a 20-something daughter with depression and addiction? You can do that in our community.
Based on parent and family requests nationwide, our expert "content navigators" have creating five initial content areas:
- Our secure portal where members rate hospitals and residential treatment facilities based on our proprietary quality indicators called Recovery Values, that enables members to receive ethical, valid reviews of a facility based on their execution of our Recovery Values in the care or treatment of a member's loved one. Our Provider Rating System and its data is not public and meant to be a private, dynamic resource for families to know who in the treatment world can be trusted with the recovery (and dollars) of our members.
- Our community space serving those families that are unfamiliar with psychiatric illness or addiction and need a "rapid immersion" to expedite their learning and psychological relief. It's our "Mental Healthcare 101" place to ensure families can join peer learning groups, consumer our navigator content, and get the right resources as they learn to navigate this very confounding world of healthcare.
- Our interactive place for the FamilyPsychConsumer professional navigator team to conduct webinars, publish podcasts and post other expert content
- Our private space for those parents who themselves are living with a mental illness and desire specialized support and content as they live through their and their child's travails with a mental illness.
- A place to receive our competency training in relational, behavioral, and self-care skills in your day-to-day life as a caregiver or manager managing the life of a loved one struggling with mental illness or addiction.